Important Information relating to the Coronavirus (Covid-19)
A letter has been sent out to all our current customers. The letter reads as below:
On behalf of Gratis Home Care, please see information relating to COVID-19. We encourage you to review this information and circulate with your family members.
Why is this important?
Older Australians are at an increased risk of developing a serious disease if they contract COVID-19. If not carefully managed, the infection can spread through to your family members and the members of the community.
If you or your family members, in which you have had close contact with, have been diagnosed with a confirmed case of COVID-19, please advise Gratis Home Care immediately.
As part of our Pandemic Response Plan, we will take appropriate measures to mitigate any spread of the virus and advise all workers entering your home of a case having been identified at the property.
Please consider the following:
- We kindly ask you to defer from visiting all Nursing Homes, for a period of 14 days, if you have travelled overseas to the high-risk areas nominated by the Department of Health (Mainland China, Iran, Italy and South Korea) or been in contact with a person that has travelled to high-risk areas.
- Apply hand sanitiser for visitors to use prior to entering your home
- Wash your hands often with soap and water before and after eating and after using the toilet.
- Keep family members, including children, away from your home if they are unwell
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow, not your hands when out in public areas
Please note: Currently no clients or staff at Gratis Home Care have been affected by COVID-19.
Enclosed is a Health Fact Sheet from the Department of Health. Further information is also available on the Department of Health website here Latest Information on Coronavirus
If you would like more information, you can also contact the Government Coronavirus health information line on 1800 020 080.
If you have any further questions or would like more information about how Gratis Home Care is responding, please feel free to contact us on 0432 419 156 or 1300 472 847.
Director – Gratis Home Care