Gratis Home Care is committed to empowering Care Recipients to maintain choice and control in regard to their services, service delivery mode and overall service experience.
It is most impotent to us that you, the Care Recipient, have access to and knowledge of Gratis Home Care’s Complaints Processes, that they remain confidential if you require, and also to the Government Agencies that oversee the complaints process from a federal level.
Feedback can be provided to us in a number of ways:
- Contact your Case Manager directly
- Complete the feedback form online found here
- Send a letter or use the feedback from in your in-home folder and post to 58B Greenhill Road, Wayville SA 5034. Letters can be addressed to the ‘Gratis Home Care Manager’
- Call us on 1300 472 847
- Email us on email@example.com
If you believe that your complaint has not been addressed appropriately or a resolution is not possible for any reason, it is our duty of care to our Recipients to provide the following information within your In-Home Folder which will enable you the channel to make your complaint directly to:
- My Aged Care on 1800 200 422
- Office of the Aged Care Complaints Commissioner on 1800 951 822
- Website: agedcarecomplaints.gov.au
Your Rights and Responsibilities -Home Care
You have the right to:
- personal privacy
- be involved in decisions that affect you
- be treated with dignity and respect
- good quality care that meets your needs
- full and effective use of your personal, civil, legal and consumers rights
- complain and take steps to sort out any problems
- advocacy support.
For further understanding, please refer to the:
- Charter of Care Recipients’ Rights and Responsibilities in Home Care if you receive home care, Commonwealth home support services or National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Flexible Aged Care services. This can be accessed at: